Happy Friday my Beauties! I was waiting for a time like this to update you all on some very exciting news in the beauty world - and what better time than when some amazing sales are going on?! First let me start off by saying this: be sure you enter my MICHE BAG GIVEAWAY! One amazing winner will receive Miche's newest base bag PLUS two shells! I wanted to spring it on you all in time for, well, Spring! So be sure to check out the giveaway, all entries should be in no later than April 1st 2012 by midnight PST.
Next - I want to thank you for helping me reach over 1200 subscribers on YouTube! In all honesty, I had started YouTube one year ago this month, but never began filming and uploading until June of 2011. And in the last 9 months, reaching 1200 subscribers has truly made me feel like a part of something great. Lets make the next 9 months even better!
Now - onto BEAUTY NEWS!
ULTA'S 21 DAYS OF BEAUTY IS BACK!
I am excited, too! The deals are incredible, the free gifts with purchase are incredible, and there are tons of opportunities to get to know your favorite brands better in store! Here is a run down of The 21 Days of Beauty:
- Starting March 11 through March 31 (with coupon) you receive $3.50 off any purchase of $10 or more (which is awesome seeing as Butter London's new Lippy's are $17!!!)
- NEW! NEW! NEW! Benefit has an amazing new liquid foundation out - HELLO FLAWLESS OXYGEN WOW available in 9 shades and at $34 each, its a steal! Plus you get a free gift - an Ulta EXCLUSIVE Benefit cosmetic bag!
- TOO FACED has two new products, one being their Matte Eye Collection for an amazing $36 (normally a $121 value) as well as the Ulta EXCLUSIVE Limited Edition "The Essentials" which is exactly like the one released for Christmas 2011 but with updated colors; this is ONLY $39!! And your FREE GIFT with them is a DELUXE BB CREAM!!!!!!!!!!
- Tarte has released their version of a smokey eye kit called "Realeyes Natural Smokey Eye Kit" which is an ULTA EXCLUSIVE and includes all FULL SIZED items: Mascara, lash primer, dual ended brush, and two cream colors infused with Amazonian clay. FREE GIFT: Deluxe Divine Shine Marajuca lipgloss in the color "Blissful".
- STILA introduces an Ulta Exclusive with their "Ladies Who Lunch" kit at only $32 - it includes 3 FULL SIZED single shadows in "Twig", "Puppy", and the famous "Kitten"; it also comes with a deluxe Forever Your Curl Mascara, full size Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in "Rock Candy" and a full size Precision Crease Brush. Free Gift: Deluxe Stila BB Cream!
- Butter London: Get ready to be enthralled! Ever wish you could have more than just your favorite BL color on just your nails? Well.....now you can! Your treasured nail colors are now lip colors! Another ULTA EXCLUSIVE, Butter London has created "Lippy" - a richly pigmented liquid lipstick with exceptional staying power. $17.
- SMASHBOX has a sweet Ulta Exclusive of their own, too! I am personally very excited to run out to Ulta tomorrow and grab it up - the new "Beauty Exposed" kit comes with a full sized neutral 5 color eyeshadow palette to create a sexy & seductive brown smokey eye -or- just a natural look for lunch with the girls, it also comes with a deluxe Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Blush, & Lipgloss. Free Gift: 2 Piece set of BB Cream & High Shine Lipgloss!
- Cargo - another company that I feel gets far too little credit! Cargo has some truly wonderful products and for $42 (normally $72) you can experience Cargo like no other! This Ulta Exclusive features 4 of Cargo's best selling products: Blu-Ray Powder (full size), OneBase Concealer/Foundaton (full size), Primer (deluxe), and Bronzer (deluxe). Free Gift: Mini Essential Eyeshadow Palette.
- Lorac's infamous eyeshadow primer is only $10 during the 21 Days of Beauty!!!
- Laura Geller "Try Me Trio" of her fabulous face primers is only $36. Free fit: Deluxe Beams Lipgloss.
- Clarasonic Mia 2 $149
- Dr. Brandt introduces two new elixers to his Pores No More series: T-Zone Pore Tightener ($45) and the Vacuum Cleaner Blackhead Extractor ($45).
During Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty you will also find that during certain days, many of your favorite products will be deeply discounted!
Sunday 3/11 Too Faced Naked Eye Palette on sale $20
Tuesday 3/13 Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara only $10
Saturday 3/17 Benefit, Urban Decay, Clarasonic, and Philosophy will be there LIVE answering questions and doing beauty demos!
Thats just a TASTE of the first week! I will update you on The 21 Days of Beauty as the weeks go by.
Now for some serendipitous pastel pleasures: as they are the sweetest thing this Spring, we can look forward to our lids unfurling minty greens and lush lilacs, if you are stuck on how to wear your heavenly hues or aren't sure where to buy top quality colors, I will be uploading a few videos on Pastels.
And finally I leave you with one of Spring 2012's hottest tends: De-cluttering.
This, of course, can be perceived any which way one chooses; we can decide upon de-clutering our closets to make room for more clothes. We can de-clutter our pantry to make room for healthier eats. And we can de-clutter our hearts to make room for that which is deserving of our love.
Happy Friday Beauties.