Monday, April 23, 2012

Milani Glitzy Glamour Gloss (SWATCHES & REVIEW!) Spring 2012 Collection

This Spring mix it up with pairing the popular pinks with a touch of dazzle!

Milani Cosmetics sent me their entire Spring 2012 collection for trial and review; the last delivery was by far the best box I have gotten yet! Full of this season's hottest corals and soft pinks, cool cremes and cherry red lipsticks; cool nail varnishes in corals and Heather Greys and the softest, most blend able, pigmented eyeshadows that Milani Cosmetics has had.

The Milani Glitzy Glamour Glosses are nothing new to the Milani Cosmetics line, but the two colors that they sent me certainly ARE their newest 2 for Spring 2012. THINK PINK but not just any pink; these two glosses are the perfect addition to anyone's makeup collection in that they go beautifully alone or with bold eyes.

I really enjoy the Milani Glitzy Glamour Glosses in *High Status* and *Showstopper*; overall I found that these glosses wore nicely and weren't too thick yet still had the right amount of viscosity to stay true to color and placement. The packaging is just so pretty, too! That is definitely one of the things I love about Milani Cosmetics - their attention to detail with packaging. It is certainly beautiful and makes ANY girl feel like a million bucks.

THE BEST PARTS ABOUT THESE GLOSSES

- They are a FULL COLOR gloss - think "liquid lipstick"

- Their price: $7.49 for 3.48g -or- .12oz

- With the two newest colors - *Show Stopper* && *High Status*, there are 9 colors in all with a pleasant range for any skin tone.

- They have a yummy scent!

- For Spring 2012, these two are great releases as one is a cream matte (Show Stopper) and one is soft glitter (High Status).

- They do NOT irritate my lips one bit (I am EXTREMELY sensitive to certain cosmetic additives)

- Not tacky or sticky or too thick.

- High Shine as promised.

- Even Wearing.

THE NOT SO BEST PARTS ABOUT THESE GLOSSES

- I found myself reapplying *High Status* more than I would like. While the color is beautiful at first application, it does tend to wear quickly.

- They have a scent - I know I have this as a positive aspect, too, but some people really and truly don't want any scent in their lipgloss.

***You may want to wear a clear lip liner before the gloss application to keep it from feathering, its a good trick for ANY gloss.***

To purchase Glitzy Glamour Glosses or check out other great Milani products, head to www.milanicosmetics.com

Overall Rating 4.5 (Out of 5)






No comments:

Post a Comment