Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas

7 Days Away!!! I am particularly excited for this Christmas, not just because of the gifts & the food & all of the glitz that goes along with it - but because of the traditions I have created in the 9 years of living on my own, 3,000 miles away from where I grew up. Seattle has offered me the most magical and beautiful life that anyone could have ever imagined! Part of why I am so thankful is because Seattle's loving and wholesome environment has encouraged me to open my heart and give back to those who inspire me.

You ladies are doing a GREAT job at telling me what you want this Holiday Season && I have already shipped out a few surprises :-) If I ask you for your address....be sure I get it ;-)

If you are still stumped on what you get for your sister, aunt, cousin, best friend, or for yourself, check out the following companies that I buy from CONSTANTLY & that I support and am an affiliate for (HELP ME OUT!!! USE MY LINKS!):

Sigma Brushes
http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=116645

Glamour Doll Eyes (Pigments, Lip Fiends, && MORE!
http://glamourdolleyes.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=88&zenid=72e7837d34df8ae4972889b7d076836d

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment