Today is the day for awesome beauty releases! From the cult classic company, Urban Decay, to the indie favorite, Glamour Doll Eyes! Here's what's going on today - December 1st 2011 - in the Beauty World...
THE NAKED 2 PALETTE ($50)
- Urban Decay's long-awaited sequel to their hit single, Naked, is on early release today at www.urbandecay.com with only 5,000 palettes available until NEXT WEEK! You also receive an AMAZING dual Good Karma Cruelty-Free brush (shader/blender) and a deluxe lipgloss with each palette purchase. If THAT'S not enough to make your heart skip a beat, you get FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!! (With orders of $35+)
MAC Viva Glam & MAC AIDs Fund
- In a global effort to rid the population of AIDs, MAC Cosmetics is doing their part by MAC AIDS FUND - this is especially beautiful for a such a huge glam company to do. As a volunteer myself with Northwest AIDS Alliance, I can attest that it is no easy task taking on the stigmas and heartache that come along with fighting the good fight and trying to educate the masses, yet MAC Cosmetics shines brightly with http://www.macaidsfund.org/ and their Viva Glam series. So please, head to purchase from the collection and do your part!
Glamour Doll Eyes
- My all time favorite indie cosmetics line is at it again with their HOLIDAY COLLECTIONS being released today! If you recall to about 2 weeks ago, GDE released their immensely popular "Circus Collection" - a dazzling and thrilling conjuncture of fiery lights, aqua mermaids, big top yellows, and more! The Glamour Doll Eyes Holiday Collection consists of two sets of 4 loose shadows
- HOLIDAY SET 1: Snow Berry (a gorgeous cranberry red with silver shimmer), Snow Globe (a brilliant white with bluish aqua glitter), Gingerbread Girl (a warm, mid tone brown with brown sparkle), and Champagne Kiss (a light gold with silver accents).
- Holiday Set 2: Overslept (a deepened olive green/black with red & gold sparkle), Midnight Light Snow (a rich black with red & green sparkle), December 26th (a salute to National Candy Cane Day - this is a pinkish red with lots of kick!), and Tinsel Fight (the only EYE LIGHT of the two sets, a gorgeous explosion of silver sparkle laced with reds & greens).
They have also released their newest lip glosses - LIP FIENDS! 9 sexy, sultry, and shiny glosses that are assure to make anyone's mistletoe melt!
TO ORDER GLAMOUR DOLL EYES OR CHECK THEM OUT - SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE AND CLICK THE PIC!
Stila Cosmetics 19 Days of Giving
- Stila Cosmetics is announcing today their 19 Days of Giving, an awesome event that gives each purchase a little extra. They are also releasing their SPRING 2012 PALETTE "IN THE GARDEN" - yep !!! You read it correctly! Its a genius idea, get a head start this spring with these beautiful colors! You also get a FREE PRIME POT (dx sz)!
- Sigma Beauty has been churning out kits and collections all through November - I intend on making a video of their newest kits, but for now you need to check out their CITIES BRUSH SETS and their MAKE ME UP TRAVEL COLLECTION kits - with prices that are unbeatable this time of year and quality that is unsurpassed, Sigma is the way to go for Brushes this Holiday Season! Whether you are starting out in makeup or are an MUA, you won't want to miss these great gift ideas!
TO BUY: CLICK THE SIGMA PICTURE TO YOUR RIGHT OF TEH SCREEN!
Have some exciting Beauty News you want to share? LEAVE A COMMENT!
Also FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! I have joined the masses hehehe