Tuesday, November 29, 2011

NAKED 2

December 1st BIG NEWS is coming...as if the first Naked Palette isn't amazing enough, Urban Decay is doing it again. I can only speculate on it for now, but I will be keeping you up to date with minute by minute news! Im hoping to see a nice even mixture of matts & shimmers in the second generation palette - not because I adore matts (you ladies KNOW I love my shimmer!), but because the main issue I found when reviewing The Naked Palette is the fact that it wasn't truly universal - People with hooded eyes, mature skin, or those who can't really wear shimmer at work or school couldn't fully enjoy this palette. Maybe even 4 matts would be brilliant in N2.

Along with The Naked Palette becoming an enormous cult favorite among MUAs and Beauty Lovers alike, Urban Decay has dedicated an entire link to the Nakedness boasting lip colors and even the Midnight Emergency Kit. I see no issue with this - I love how UD takes on the hum drum of neutrals and turns them NaKeD!

So what are YOU hoping to see in the Naked 2? Leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment