Thursday, October 20, 2011

The 31 Days of Halloween - NEW LOOK!

Hey there beauties! I posted my newest Halloween look on my YouTube channel (www.youtube.com/user/crystalseattletv) - basically the look was inspired by pictures I Googled of new wave Harajuku meets Anime meets YouTubers! It was a lot of fun to create, I really hope you girlies love it and try it out yourselves!!! If you wind up trying it, PUH-LEEZE post it as a video response! Here is the link to the video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crystalseattletv?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/2GvamhFoWS4

So tell me loves, what are you going to be for Halloween? Also! I have had several requests for Halloween looks - the next few I will be filming are as follows: A Sexy Angel. A Mermaid, Gruesome Ripped Out Eyes, A Bullet Wound to the Head, and a Pretty Pink Doll.

Any more requests? Hugs & Harajuku Love,
crystalseattletv

1 comment: