Thursday, October 27, 2011

MAC Brush dupe!

SO I was looking through my brushes and I have no idea why I didn't see this sooner - but for me, I found a truly acceptable dupe for the MAC 224. The Sonia Kashuk Pointed Blending Brush ($3.99 at www.soniakashuk.com & at Target) works JUST as brilliantly as the 224!!
I try to utilize my inexpensive brushes in my tutorials on YOuTube so that the look is much more accessible to anyone who would like to re attempt it. I actually REALLY enjoy Sonia Kashuk brushes quite a bit and once I bought the Pointed Blending Brush I actually began to ignore my 224 altogether! Obviously for those who are true blue MAC brush gurus, it will not be the same and thats not only understandable but its OK. Its like telling me that Wet N Wild is "just as good" as Urban Decay - Heck No! I have been a true blue UD girl for nearly a decade, so while something may be acceptable for one person, it certainly may not be for the next.
I just figured I would share my personal opinion with you lovelies and give you the chance to check it out for yourselves :-)

Kisses, Hugs, And Makeup Brushes,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment