Thursday, October 27, 2011

MAC Glitter & Ice Collection out now!




I am absolutely squeaking with happiness && excitement right now - The Mac Holiday Glitter && Ice Collection is available online RIGHT NOW! I have visions of sugar plums and Dazzle Glasses dancing in my head! A wonderful assortment to choose from - from Bags & Kits to single Paint Pots, Teknicolor Khol Liners, and Nail Polishes with WHITE PACKAGING! This is some pretty exciting stuff my lovelies. So far here is a rundown of my first impression favorites (mind you, this can all change by tonight, next week, or December....) Here we go!

From the Holiday Colour Collection:
- Mineralize Eyeshadows (3grams of product!!) in the colors: Snow Season, Hold That Pose, & Fresh

- Glitter & Ice Paint Pots - ALL 3!! Although Lets Skate looks a lot like Bare Study.

- Glitter & Ice Lipstick in: Double Spin & What Joy

- Glitter & Ice Dazzle Glass in: Pleasure Principle, Dressed to Dazzle, Love Alert, & Spanking Rich

- Glitter & Ice Nail Laquer in: Unconditionally Fabulous & Get Noticed!

Bags & Kits
- Make it Perfect Brush Set - Mineralize

- Iced Delights Lip Bag - Sultry

- Fabulously Festive Face Kit in Warm

SO FAR this is what I am considering getting for the Holidays. Check out the collection and tell me your first thoughts!!!

http://www.maccosmetics.com



No comments:

Post a Comment