Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Clinique: Black Honey Almost Lipstick

I recently picked up Clinique’s Black Honey Almost Lipstick to review on YouTube, the color not only won me over from the moment it touched my lips, but I felt it would be the best color to tell you ladies about – especially those who have sent me requests asking how to wear a dark shade. Black Honey’s moisture-rich, balmy  texture creates a glossy feel giving you a buildable color; it goes on with ease and creates a gorgeous simplistic look whichever way it’s worn. From my tube, Black Honey appears near black with undertones of maroon, once applied, your lips become a beautiful flushed color and have an irresistible shine! The most amazing aspects of this lip product os how it looks on each person – Clinique is the first to claim that this color looks “different on everyone” wearing it – which truly makes this a universal product. Skin tones celebrate because this color looks great on EVERYONE!



blackhny.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hey Crystal! It's Jewels (Fashionbeautyguru1)
    Love your blog! Can't wait to read more! I'm a follower! :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete