Lipgloss, Lace, & Leopard Print
Where being Fabulous is a state of mind xo
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Some fun beauty tips for you to enjoy!
I found this interesting and thought I would share!
Clear lip balms and glosses can be used to make almost any powder product into a multiple use product.
- Lip balms will deliver a matte finish.
- Clear lipstick delivers a creamy sheer finish.
- Lipgloss naturally delivers a shiny finish.
- Ivory mousse eye shadow can be used to turn any powdered eyeshadow into a cream shadow.
- You can even use ivory mousse eye shadow to turn pink and peach eye shadows into blush.-
Cream moisturizers can also be mixed with powdered products for custom blush colors.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)