Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Glamour Doll Eyes - Review!

As many of you know - I am absolutely smitten with Glamour Doll Eyes Pigments & Eye Lights. I just recently was accepted into their affiliate program and wanted to share the GDE love with all of you! Below you will find some links that will take you directly to Glamour Doll Eyes - I encourage you to keep GDE in mind for your Holiday Shopping this year - with flu size pigments at $6 (thats FIVE GRAMS OF PRODUCT!!) and sample jars at $2.50...you HAVE to check them out! I have 8 pigments myself and I can't wait to collect all of them. Please use my links when shopping at Glamour Doll Eyes - or even when just looking through the site! Thanks my lovely ladies - please spread the word and feel free to use my link to repost on your blogs, Facebooks, or any other social media accounts!

Love && Pretty Pigments,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment