Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sigma Brushes - Buy Them HERE!

I love 'em! Best known for their high quality and similarity to nearly every MAC brush, Sigma Brushes are durable, long lasting, and affordable! AND you get a FREE GIFT if you spend $30 or more!
Its a little less than 2 months until Christmas - I for one have already began my Holiday shopping online for several reasons, mostly because the closer we get to Christmas, the less chance we have for our items arriving BY the big day - so be smart and get it done soon ladies!

Sigma Brushes are seriously phenomenal - I love them!! Here is a link to get your SIGMA BRUSHES, I am a Sigma Affiliate, please use the following link to purchase from SIGMA: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=116645

THANK YOU!! And Happy Holidays! Im going to be putting together special Holiday Gift Bags for those who use my link to purchase from Sigma, so be sure to let me know if you use my link!!

Kisses, Hugs, and Makeup Brushes,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment